Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forgive someone today

Sometimes-
  • Your innocence is taken advantage of.
  • Your kindness is mocked at.
  • and You are treated unfairly by soul-less people.

It feels terrible, doesn't it?

What do you do then??

Science demands that you must complete the cycle of denial, anger, bargaining, sadness and grief before you finally come to terms with your situation.

The length of that process is painful, though.

It is very tempting to do unto others what they did unto you.

As humans, we are so intelligent that a thousand ploys immediately crop up in our minds.

Don't give in.

Being human is easy.

Pray.

Ask God for strength.

Ask Him to help You to be more like Him.

It is possible to stay pure at heart in a world that tremors at the sight of temptation.

Believe in the circle of life.

What goes around, comes around.

It isn't your job to do bad, be it to anybody.

Life is a mirror.

It reflects our actions onto our very own lives.

Wish well for everyone- your wrong-doer included.

It will come back to you.

It only requires courage and a large heart.

It is ALL in the state of mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... this is amazing. All your posts are, dear! I'm thankful that you have found me in Blogger, otherwise, I would never find you. Your thoughts are so beautiful, and that is what I need now. Some people started blogging because they are hurt and needs to cope... but you, dove, you blog to help up broken souls... i love and adore you for that!

♥, haze

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Lol, this is definitely useful to me. When people do something bad to me, I feel the need to get revenge. But, sometimes, I get too lazy and don't bother, because it's just not worth it. I guess, for me, it depends on how much they piss me off. Haha
-Jodie-Ann

Of One Heart said...

@ Haze:

If truth be told, I really value your reading my blog because you were my very first follower, here and I'm grateful that you remain a dedicated one. :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Jodie-Ann:

:) I get that revenge trigger bubbling in my throat often, too. Writing these posts soothes my head!

Kaleena J. said...

wow, thanks for sharing this! like jodi, I always feel the need for revenge lol but i like that quote line, 'life is a mirror'

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I just wanted to visit you and let you know that I'm following back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...