Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The revolution You started

It is beautiful that in life, one cannot be sad for long.

The worst things we go through ARE our achievements.

They are symbols of our victory.

They speak volumes about our valor.

I am proud of You and Me.

We keep the legacy of survivorship alive.

WE are true champions.

You don't believe me, do you?

Ask yourself-

Would you not be amazed at the sheer bravery and wit of someone who might have successfully waded through all the muck that you've been through??

Sure you would!

Applaud yourself. :) :)

  • You're setting trends with everything that you do in your life.
  • You're paving paths for your successors who will walk the face of this Earth after you.
  • You're showing them what it means to GROW, to shine from within.
  • You're teaching them to polish themselves- each day, day after day.
  • You're letting them know that being stagnant isn't exceptional.
  • You're writing it in the pages of History that no matter what came, you WON it all.

In Your spirit lies the POWER of the universe.

Your mind is constantly brewing ingenious thoughts.

Every step you take marks a new path to success.

It may be long-winded, but it gets you to the finish.

You are magnificent.

You are magical.

YOU are something else.

It is amazing that the existence of "YOU" is true.

Feel proud of You.

You are improving this planet in every way there is.

I am standing up and saluting- to You.

You teach me to believe in the strength there is in me.

You convey to me that I will sail through each time.

Thank you for being You.

You better me in everything that I am.

2 comments:

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Yay! This really makes me feel good :) It improved my mood soo much. THANK YOU!

Of One Heart said...

:) :) Cheers to feeling good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...