Today, I saw an ad asking to sponsor a child.
There were photos of children, a few days old to those in their teens, to choose from.
It ached my heart.
How does your helplessness help anyone??
YOU are a messenger from God.
He has a lot of expectations from You.
He clothes you.
He feeds you.
He gives you people who love you.
He takes care of you.
You are His investment in a world that cries for a Savior.
Within you lies the key to abundance for everyone.
He blessed you with SEVERAL talents.
Utilize every last one.
No matter how old you are- YOU matter.
Pray to God and ask Him to help you.
- Volunteer at a local hospital, an old age home or an orphanage.
- Save a dollar, one rupee, anything- each month. Donate it to someone who might need it more than you do.
- Feed a few grains to the birds outside your house.
- Bless your food. I like to pray, asking God to feed the hungry everywhere.
- Listen to someone who needs to vent.
- Meditate for world peace.
- Educate people to conserve resources. Saving is gaining.
- Act responsibly. Think twice before you decide to bring a new life into the world. You want the best for this child.
- Take your medication on time. It'll contribute to a disease-free world.
- Be nice to your classmates. Mental trauma could kill without your knowledge.
- Smile. It spreads in epidemic proportions.
When you do it for God, only the best happens.
Our world is a beautiful, loving space.
We just need to scrub the surface a little.
Thank you for making it shiny and squeaky-clean. :)