Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Magic of YOU

Your day is a blank canvas.

You've barely just begun.

Don't let the colours cloud your senses all at once.

Stay calm.

You ARE in control.

You bring happiness to the relationships you foster.

So often you do something that you weren't meant to.

Don't chide yourself.

Your deviations make sure that you're flowing into the right stream.

Don't let guilt chew at the corners of your brain.

You can't possibly feel bad about following God's plan, can you??

You might feel small, unworthy and embarrassed about your existence.

In reality, YOU are as powerful as the flame burning within a little lamp.

Your reach may be small,
but you are bright.

You may flicker,
but in darkness- you ARE the light.

Realize your magnanimity.

Only when you feel better about yourself, will you touch more lives.

Your contribution is invaluable.

The world needs you.

God made you with purpose.

Feel it in your heart.

Connect to His.

He wants to tell you that He loves you.

He is proud of you.

Give Him a hug back. :)

Life awaits you.

Let the others be blessed by your presence!

They are better people because of YOU.

10 comments:

rivercat said...

love the positive messages. keep them comming :)


check out my blog and follow if interested. i try to write uplifting poetry

Crying With A Sense Of Humor

Anonymous said...

heartfelt.

this post made my day... i love every word you said in it... it makes me feel special, and a better person, and needed... ahh. i just love this.
i'm smiling right now infront of the monitor. hope you can see it :)

much love, haze

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Thanks for this :D

Of One Heart said...

@ rivercat:

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you like my work. :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Haze:

I see it alright! I think I'm going to start counting your teeth now. :D :D

Of One Heart said...

@ Jodie-Ann:

:) My pleasure!

Anonymous said...

@bw, haha! silly!♥♥

zaynab. said...

W O A H ! !
Read the 1st two lines & followed you.
iLOVE motivation adive soo much ~
{ Why, becuase my friends a l w a y s come to me for advice & never give me none back : ( }
You made my month ~ Now iCan finally bring myself to getting rid of my math stress attacks ~ ♥

Of One Heart said...

@ Haze:

:) :)

Of One Heart said...

@ iZaynab:

Ah! You remind me of me, except that I love Math!

I bet you're being blessed for the good friend you are being. :)

Thank you for following my site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...