The fact that you're even thinking about it IS half the battle WON already.
But here's the glitch.
I thought not!
Personally, I've been at that stage for what seemed like forever and I'm glad God implanted enough sense into my head to get me moving forward.
Form a time-table.
Drop everything you're doing this very minute and chalk out a plan.
Organize your day.
If you're not convinced yet-
Think of all the times in your day so far when you've been thoroughly motivated to do something, only to start and find yourself feeling
- too sleepy
- way too tired
- unduly stressed about the time it's all going to take to complete
- unable to concentrate on the task at hand
- or lost and wondering about how to cure your newly developing headache.
Have you found yourself
- trying to douse your complicated thought process with a shot of espresso
- taking solace in comfort-food about 5 minutes through the beginning
- or deciding to take a break to watch some TV and clear your thoughts??
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, trust me- You ARE the ideal candidate!
It is really, truly, sincerely worth it!
Make sure you come back and tell me when it all starts to fall into place immediately after! :) :)