Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leap Forward

It may be tiring. It might be exasperating. It may invoke self-pity.

But don't be fooled.

Your mind is only playing tricks on you.

You want to win.

You have a goal.

You want to achieve it.

But this is also when temptation is at it's strongest.

When you move forward a step, know in your mind that the most natural thing to happen next is for you to take two steps backward.

Don't stop walking though.

Instead of feeling weak, tired, famished or lost, grit your teeth, pinch your skin, awaken your senses and pick up pace.


You can do it.

You really CAN.

RUN.

It's now or never.

This stage of your life will haunt you forever if you don't get rid of it now.

Put in your all.

Take a deep breath.

Decide to cross the bridge.

Don't stop to think.

Do it.

It's easy.

You can.

You will.

You have.

Relax.

Take a deep breath.

Practice some more.

Repeat.

The final run needs to be flawless.

4 comments:

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Wow, this makes me want to start writing my novel now. XD I have the idea in my mind and I always keep it there for a while and sort of play it out in my head. I have a very active imagination. So, when I'm ready to write, I have a lot planned. :D

Anonymous said...

hello dove! i just gave you an award on my blog :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Jodie-Ann:

I like that you're so positive about you! Saying your affirmations without realizing it is an art. :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Haze:

Aww! Thank you!! :) I'm hopping right over! You make me happy all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...