How many hours/day do you spend on the internet?
For most of us, it has become an uncontrollable, overpowering urge to-
- complete reading every last article we're subscribed to, even if our lives were at stake.
- befriend increasing numbers of people on every social networking site there is.
- derive praise from someone we may not really know, but are certain we do.
- pour our hearts to complete strangers and seek the love we can't seem to give ourselves.
- go back to them each day lest our online **friends** feel ignored.
Do you feel remorse every single time??
Try sitting with yourself for a while, today.
Eat a meal alone and focus only on your food.
God is here to give you everything you may need.
Enjoy some silence with Him.
Surrender to the fact that He IS blessing you with abundance in every aspect of your life.
Feel your burdens lifting away.
Life is good.
You don't need to struggle.