Friday, April 22, 2011

Let's spice up your life a bit, shall we?

You think I'm going to bore you with my usual talk, huh?

No, I won't! :D

I totally get that you're starting to feel saturated.

But guess what?

I'm here to make things a lot more fun for you.

Do you realize that the moroseness will be gone soon?

Life is going to be SO awesome!

You're doing a great job!

You are. :)

Would you stay put a little longer to get free sooner?

OR Would you delay this and stay stuck in a rut??

I'm taking the former to be your answer.

Phew.

Just thinking about freedom is making me starry-eyed!

You'll finally have answers to people's questions.

You'll feel so much better about where you are in life!

I am so proud of you.

I love that you have courage and the will to win.

This is what I know to be true-

The stars have re-aligned themselves for you.

The universe desperately awaits it's turn.

It is waiting to create a miracle- your miracle.

Your dreams are coming true.

I am not in the least putting you on.

I'd know better than to do that, surely.

The magnum-opus of your life is breathing reality.

HOW can you possibly be bored?

You've got to be joking!

Don't see your task as toxic and mundane.

You're weaving magic through shiny golden threads.

See the greed in your eyes.

You want more- SO MUCH MORE!

Spin the wheel- faster.

Count the days.

The more you do, the more you'll get.

The faster you do, the sooner you'll ensure victory.

Oh no, no, no!

Don't do nothing because I tell you to.

Do it for you.

The magic yarn is in YOUR hands.

How cool do you want your miracle to be?

DESIGN IT. :) :) :)

You're loving every bit of it now, aren't you?

I thought as much!

Race- spin, create, dream, care for intricate details.

Make it a stunning creation!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i do not know if i have already commented on this post... haha. how silly!

i love it BW! we should be the one designing our own destiny, our own miracles, our dreams. :)

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Hehe, I'll try and make my novels masterpieces :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Haze:

I'm glad you like it! The thought of designing makes me happy! :)

Of One Heart said...

@ Jodie-Ann:

My girl, I can bet you will! You have it in you! :)

{undeserving grace} said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all your thoughtful encouraging comments you leave me :) i'm grateful!
{tara}@ undeservingrace

Of One Heart said...

Ah! You're most welcome, Tara! :) It's good to read you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...